Make adoption the
One Time Gift
Only 1% of women in unplanned pregnancies choose adoption. More than one million unplanned pregnancies end in abortion. At the same time, more than one million couples are actively seeking to adopt.This must change.
The Adoptions United app and website will make the adoption process more accessible, affordable and appealing for everyone involved — birth parents, adoptive parents and adoption providers. Give now and save a life from abortion!
Adoptions United is a new program designed to help moms choose adoption instead of abortion.
Your gift will save lives!Give Now
Adoption should be seen as a
positive choice for all during a difficult time
Public misperceptions around adoption conjure up fear, but research shows that once fears are resolved, birth moms choose adoption.
- Adoption provides the child with love, happiness and family.
- Adoption can redeem a painful past and make a difficult situation positive.
- Adoption resolves feelings of judgment from family and community.
- Adoption can reconnect the birth mother to the belief that God is at work.
- The birth mother can regain her identity and future through adoption.
- The birth mother can choose birth parents for her child, which cultivates a positive attitude towards adoptive parents.
The Adoptions United
Adoptions United is a mobile app that unites and builds families. We make it easier and more affordable for birth parents, adoptive parents, and adoption providers to find each other. We provide a safe, positive, easy-to-use hub for everyone involved.
For the birth
A network of pregnancy centers, maternity homes, churches, support groups, counseling groups and resources to counter misconceptions, ease fears, and provide a positive view of adoption.
For the adoptive
A trusted, curated network of adoption providers and lower adoption costs, such as attorneys, foster agencies and adoption agencies.
A collaborative tool to reach and educate potential clients, leading to a large-scale increase in the rate of adoptions and number of lives saved!